The Billabong D Bah Airlite Boardshorts 19” are built to the way you surf. These men’s boardshorts feature three unique performance fabrics seamlessly engineered into one, to give you stability, flexibility and comfort where you need it most, including Airlite Recycler Stretch, a sustainable material sourced from recycled plastic bottles. Built with a performance fit, with reduced paneling and seams to improve stretch, flexibility and agility on a board, these surf essentials also feature a fixed waist, adjustable drawcord and back patch pocket for all your needs. Bonus points for style with engineered prints at the side legs for a standout look, in or out of the waves.
Men's Performance Boardshorts.
- Fabric: Airlite recycler stretch, an omni-directional engineered, stretch jacquard weave fabric technology.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles
- Technology: Micro Repel water repellent coating for a lightweight and quick drying fabric.
- Length: 19" Outseam, mid length.
- Fit: Performance, featuring engineered fit and paneling to reduce seams, enhance stretch, and improve performance.
- Waist: Fixed wait with adjustable drawcord.
- Pockets: Back patch pocket.
- Additional Details: Engineered print panels at side legs.